Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i hate hackers!



hmpp.. i definitely hate those people who are computer literates and use their capabilities in a wrong deed.. and know what?.. i'm a victim of such crime for two months!.. there's no doubt that this person is really good in hacking programs.. i wanna tell you what's happening to me right now.. that hacker made a program that screwed up my mobile network.. i have a problem in sending messages to a certain number (the owner of the mobile number is well.. important to me.. our means of communication is through cellphone).. my messages are blocked, i can't even give a ring to that number since the operator would tell me that it is unattended or out of coverage area.. even if i will use other mobile number, it is still useless.. but i'm pretty sure that the phone is turned on.. the other line too was hacked.. we both have the same problems and it really gets into my nerves.. arghhhh!.. i can say that our networks were under controlled by the hacker.. there are times that.. the truth is very few.. we've got the chance to exchange messages.. the worst is the hacker can read the messages, he's a big intruder during the conversation because while we were talking, that hacker tends to send messages to both networks and suddenly blocked the messages.. and that hacker would send me a message telling me that the conversation is over!! how rude! i believe that this kind of programming is a crime.. the hacker goes beyond the limit and doesn't even know what PRIVACY means.. sigh.. too bad.. i don't know how to get rid of this crazy stuff..i'm not that good in computers.. how i wish there would be someone who could help me.. sigh..WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??.. ='( ..

1 comment: